Commercial / Business Loans
- These are overdrafts and loan facilities granted to individuals, corporate bodies, enterprises and others in active business.
- Applicant shall be loyal customer and should operate an active account for a period not less than six (6) months.
- An applicant can provide at least two (2) salaried workers who collect their salary through the Bank as guarantors.
- Applicants can use a landed property and/or cash lien of 20-30 to secure the loan.
- Repayment shall be on monthly basis and shall not exceed twenty-four (24) months.